Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Black and Blue... Tips and Toes

Hello my Lovelies!

This past weekend was a Butter London weekend. I received my little Butter London haul, and could not wait to try on Blagger. It was what I was truly waiting on my haul for.

I was not disappointed.


Blagger is a beautiful blue color. To me, it's a straight up Crayola Blue. This was after a weekend of wear, so it held up pretty well. That's been my general experience with Butter London; it holds up really well. And I'm fairly tough on my nails. This is after lots of computer typing, dog walking, and adventuring.


This next picture I took just to show you how much your nails match the bottle once polished.

I'm IN LOVE with this blue. Two chic blue thumbs up for this one!

On my feet I had Butter London's The Black Knight, but I could not get a good photo of it, so I nixed that for this posting. I'll have more on that when I get a better picture. Sorry guys; I'm not bendy enough!!


What colors would you guys like to see next? Let me know in the comments below.

Love and Puppy Tail Wags,

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment