Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Good morning, my dears, and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

C, Diamond and I went to his family reunion this past Saturday. Good weather, lots of sun and fun and Diamond got a ton of attention (which he loves). Plus, he was so tired, he was still sleeping yesterday! A tired puppy is a happy puppy, and he was certainly having some great adventure dreams.

Anyhow, I was inspired by Pinterest (red flag... red flag!!) and decided to do these nails for the weekend:


Ahh, this one is blurry... But you get the gist. I also attempted to match my tootsies. 


Ignore the paint splatter on my background. And my dry toes. Eww, it's just occurring to me how little I like looking close up at my toes!

I just wanted to show y'all. These were done using Zoya's Sweet and Purity polishes, along with a Wet n Wild black polish that I cannot think of the name of right this second. It was also my first time (!!) using a dotting tool. Weird to mention, but also true. I found it to be a fairly successful experience.

As this goes on, I promise to get a constant background, and better pictures. And some lotion.

Still waiting for my Butter London haul. I can't wait!! And I'm also about to order again.

I have issues.

Love and puppy tail wags,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment